What makes our Moringa oleifera tea so healthy and delicious? The fact that it’s not a tea, but a tisane. Unlike teas, Moringa contains no caffeine and can be enjoyed by all.
Moringa Tea provides an easily digestible abundance of nutrition that is safe for the entire family to consume. Moringa is the Ultimate Superfood!
When compared to other food sources on a pound-for-pound basis, Moringa Tea contains:2
- 7 times the vitamin C found in oranges
- 4 times the calcium found in milk, and twice the protein
- 4 times the vitamin A found in carrots
- 3 times the potassium found in bananas
- 3 times the iron found in almonds
Get your day off to a great start with Moringa Tea, the Ultimate Superfood! The possibilities are endless. Here are just a few of the many real benefits people discover when taking this amazing product:
- Highest ORAC of Any Known Food:
Moringa is the most potent Antioxidant known! Oxygen radical absorbance capacity ( ORAC) is a method of measuring antioxidant potency.3
- Increased physical energy:
Tune your body up with naturally occurring nutrients to make your energy last longer1-2
- Mental and emotional balance:
Amazingly powerful nutrient compounds help restore stability to the chemicals that govern our thoughts and emotions. You have to experience it to appreciate it!1-2
- Faster recovery:
Moringa oleifera's complete amino profile, along with dozens of vitamins and minerals, makes it a perfect recovery food after grueling workouts and physical strain.1-2
- Nutrient-dense mother's milk:
Increased iron, potassium, Vitamins A, B, C, E, and dozens of other important nutrients are all readily absorbed from Moringa oleifera and transferred from mother's milk to the growing newborn. No wonder it's is called 'Mother's Best Friend' in cultures across Africa!1-2
- Healthy blood sugar levels:
antioxidants and unique regulating compounds help control blood sugar and keep the blood free of unhealthy substances.1-2
Just a few of the other many reported benefits of Moringa oleifera include increased flexibility, improved sensory perception, better sleep cycles, decreased depression and anxiety, and improved memory. It has been used to help those with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, and even chronic illness.1-2
1. Jerri, Huda A.; Adolfsen, Kristin J.; McCullough, Lauren R.; Velegol, Darrell; Velegol, Stephanie B. "Anti-microbial sand via adsorption of cationic Moringa oleifera protein," Langmuir, 28, 2262-2268 (2012).
2. Jed W. Fahey, Sc.D. "Moringa oleifera: A Review of the Medical Evidence for Its Nutritional, Therapeutic, and Prophylactic Properties. Part 1." Trees for Life Journal. Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (2005).
3. Moringa Source LLC "Moringa Oleifera ORAC Test" (2012)